Monday, August 6, 2007

Whoopsie

So you know how last week I was quite excited about the comedic stylings and observational wit of Gilbert Arenas? Will it looks like he stole that bit from a (previously; before all this happened) unknown comic named Ian Edwards. Gilbert seems to be taking it all in stride ( I guess being single, young, rich and hot has a nice soothing quality) and I'm not too upset. It introduced me to a pretty funny act (Ian Edwards is getting some nice pub out of it) and he's still funnier and more honest than Carlos Mencia (as much as I hate Joe Rogan).
Here's the Ian Edwards stand up where the Shark Attack joke is from (and I totally agree with his point on African American as opposed to Black; I know I'm too lazy for those extra six syllables. )

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: