Thursday, August 9, 2007

Great Ad, Better Message

I love this series of ads. I would have to say right now they're amongst my favorites. I wasn't sure what exactly the company was, which kind of defeats the point of advertising, until I found the ad online, by searching "pay it forward ad" ( I was really scared I never would, but sometimes things turn out well), but the company was never the point in my ad, it was rather the message of paying it forward and being kind and courteous and all that jazz.. Anyway the company, in case you were wondering is Liberty Mutual which I think does insurance, though I still feel too young and transitory to really have thought much about the insurance biz, and the song is "Half Acre" by Hem.(buy it)


That's a good way to start the day. I know that the world would never be like this, but it's nice to think so

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: