Monday, August 6, 2007

I Love When A Plan Comes Together


even when I don't plan it. Today I've had a post on John Edwards being better than Barack and one on joke stealing/plagirisitic intent, while this just popped in my lap connecting the two. The Huffington Post has caught Barack with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar (are there still actually cookie jars?) From the article:

On Saturday during a debate over whether candidates would take lobbyists' money, Senator Edwards asked an audience of 1,000 plus bloggers and netroots activists at the YearlyKos Presidential Forum: "How many people in this audience have a Washington lobbyist working for you?"....Then on Sunday, Obama appeared to have a little 'amnesia' and used Edward's line in Nevada."I don't mind lobbyists having a seat at the table, I just don't want them to buy all the chairs. I want them to be part of the discussion where citizens also are part of the process. . . How many people here have a federal lobbyist?"

Uh Oh Barack, your thievery is showing. You gotta love the Youtube age where everything is on tape and so easily transmitted.
All I have to say about this is whatever happened to the politics of Hope? This sounds like Obama is more in tune with the politics of Berle. Tsk, Tsk.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: