Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Your Stuck in my Head Song of the Day

Wow I got really really sad tonight for no real reason (well there are a few reasons but I dopn't want to think about them more tonight) and I really didn't want to be sad. Yay mood swings! ugh. And it was one of those nights where every song that came on my playlist was really sad, like That Song about the Midway, Landslide, Comfortably Numb, Rocket Man or Tonight (though of course I may have contributed to that "randomocity" by not being in the mood to listen to anything that didn't fit my mood. Luckily I did have a song in reserve. It's Technologic by Daft Punk and the song is one of those electronic songs with a repetitive (so easily ingrained if you pay rapt attention) vocals. But the video is the thing and this one actually still scares the shit out of me. That robot doll thing is so freaky, like the creepiest thing ever. (Eh, I'd rather have nightmares than cry myself to sleep by listening to something sad) But it is a great video and yeah. Here it is:

Hmm maybe I don't want to see their new movie. Ok everyone I'm sorry this post was subpar, but you all sleep well.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: