Friday, August 3, 2007

Drink of the Week: I Love Lloyd

This is from an Entourage episode a few weeks back. I wanted to post it then but I got caught up in theme posting anyway.

I'm glad you asked Ari a Woo Woo is (kind of girly but I was introduced to it by one of my totally straight guy friends and it is perfect for a summer night, or day) both a shot and a cocktail though I have only ever had the shot.

Woo Woo Shot:
0.5 oz of Vodka
0.5 oz of Peach Liqueur
0.5 oz of Cranberry Juice


Woo Woo Cocktail:
6.0 oz. Cranberry juice
1.0 oz. Peach Schnapps
1.0 oz. Vodka
Mix ingredients together and serve in highball glass

(And then of course "Woo Woo" out loud)

Some guy on drinksmixer is taking created for inventing it and since I don't really care but it makes a fun origin myth here it is

The Woo Woo shot was first created in 1988 in Leysin Switzerland in a bar called Whispers. Cranberry juice was first imported into Switzerland for the purpose of this drink. Since me and my co-creator where heavy on the Rolling Stones in our Bar, the name comes from Sympathy for the Devil and is dedicated to the Rolling Stones.


Eh, works for me.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: