Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning Cuteness

It's Monday; get excited (ugh. ) This week's Monday Morning Cuteness, I have no idea why I have it, besides maybe my esteemed LME co founder Everlyn sent it to me one night, but it's really cute and kind of funny. I have no idea what the context is, what the song means, or really anything about this clip ( i've forgotten all the japanese I ever knew) except there are tonnes of kittens playing, some with balls of strings ( which I never though was a real occurrence- when my cats were kittens they just showed no interest when I would have any) and, to be honest, that's all you really need to know to enjoy so here's Minna no Uta's "Koneko to Keito" ( and I really hope I just didn't call my mom a whore)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: