Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Whoever Made This I Love You!

Ok this is totally random but not as self indulgent as I usually am. In fact I consider this a public service announcement (you'll think me- I promise)

I don't think I've hidden my affectation towards post secret (and my worry if something ever happens to it) or my love and moderate shame at loving lol cats so you can imagine how excited I was when I found this site lolsecretz ( you don't have to imagine I squealed "OMG I Love it") which as the name suggests combines two of my favorite things. I really do love it way too much, it's really really funny and I love it even more because it provides me an excuse to post this from icanhascheezburger which I've had for awhile.

Ah that still makes me literally LOL.

And so lolsecretz creator I say bravo (brava?) and let's make out (it'll be us and Tom Raum, but he's cool with it)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: