Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh, Make Me Over

This is pretty old (especially in Internet time) and I've had it for awhile but I didn't know when to fit it in. But since today is kind of a slow day and I'm feeling less than productive or industrious, what the hey.

I originally found this through a review on Radar and it immediately caught my fancy.
So many of my friends always call me a hipster, which I kind of am and mock me about it, but watching this makes me realize I'm not that (bad) hip. I mean I am a bit of a music snob, I wear skinny jeans and love Ladytron and dance in bars at times (when I'm wasted of course) but... I don't drink Rose at least. Anyway this is really funny and I love the scene where he has to "come out" as wanting to be a hipster to his family, but that he's not gay, and the Jewish paranoia. Perfect. I do love the music at the beginning, the Green Day and Bon Jovi I assume to signify his beginning frame of reference?)
Either way here is Made: I Wanna Be a Hipster.
This is Part one- some of the jokes are rather "inside" but if you get it then I guess you definitely "get it"


You can watch Parts 2-4 here.

Is the real Made still on MTV? Does anyone know?I'm too lazy and apathetic to check. Oh well
Hey, so glad you could make it
Yeah, now you really made it
Hey, so glad you could make it no
w

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: