Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Your Stuck in my Head Song of the Day

Somehow today has become kind of sad, it seems like so many of my friends are having bad days or going through some existentialist crisis, which has sparked my awareness of my own, that plus the fact that a storm front is supposedly approaching L.A and the skies are a lot grayer, and the days a lot colder=not a happy place. I am way too attuned and sensitive to my friends' feelings. It's thoroughly upsetting.

All that information of course has nothing to do with today's stuck in my head song of the day. Today I've had Bat For Lashes' Trophy in my head and that pretty haunting chorus "Heaven is a feeling I get in your arms" has been repeating constantly that along with the percussion has put a sort of tribal vibe in my psyche, if that made a lick of sense. I'm not going to try to get into lyrical interpretation but it kind of seems that a trophy is that what brings you peace or heaven- in that sense I don't know what mine is. Hmm It probably has something to do with love-whatever that is.
Anyway I sort of want to finish this so I can watch ANTM and decide if I care about this season/poke my eyes out for viewing Kid Nation so here it is Your Stuck in My Head Song of the Day: Trophy by Bat For Lashes:

Bat For Lashes- Trophy (mp3) buy Fur and Gold

sigh,
"Creatures of mercy
Shoot shoot
Shoot them down
And set me free"

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: