Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Regarding the Events of Today

So today somehow I've had just around 7,000 new hits and I have no idea why at the moment. I thought maybe that it was my Chris Crocker Backlash post and maybe I was at the vanguard of a movement then I guessed maybe the one regarding The Mystery of Steve Fossett may have begun an urban legend (my ego is huuge)
And though a part of me wants to sing this


(p.s. does anyone know where I can get the book, Penny's Guide to Teen-Age Charm and Popularity, that the dialogue of this song, Popular came from?
my incredible insecurity makes me think that (for some reason) it's a joke and the sudden uptick is a result of a mocking laugh (the fact that I mi spelled the word "here" as "hear" still haunts me) that of course this can't last and that "They're All Going to Laugh At You" and really this is the plan, except for the telekinetic fiery holocaust part


Oh well qué será, será. I am pretty excited, though, about studying google analytics tomorrow and discovering whatever desire it is that drove this traffic; I'm more than open to pandering.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: