Friday, September 14, 2007

Your Simply Amazing Stuck in My Head Song of the Day

I seriously think a 40+ blog post week is comparable to a 40 hour work week (except without that delicious currency) and so I'm actually looking forward to going out tonight and having some fun this weekend. I've got some shoes I can wear like a dove. I'm ready to strut those shoes and to go roaming in the night. So it's a pretty good thing (and amazing coincidence) that I have this song stuck in my head right now.
This is another one of those songs that I've had in my head for a couple of days. It's the Heinrich Maneuver, by one of my 3 current favorite bands, Interpol. The song is actually pretty upbeat and peppy (or at least peppier than most of their other stuff) and even though it's been called a "bi-coastal kiss off" I still think it has a happy quality. And so I can dig it on a Friday night. I don't understand the video exactly, and though apparently some people don't like it, I still think it's pretty and technically cool. So here it is your simply amazing stuck in my head song of the day- The Heinrich Maneuver by Interpol


Interpol- The Heinrich Maneuver (mp3) buy it

'Cause Today my heart swings.

a lunedi

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: