Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ad Diction: Jack Bauer Gets His Godzilla On

Jack Bauer is easily more terrifying than a 100 meter tall, atomic breath shooting lizard. In this Japanese commercial watch him make his way this subway train full only of Japanese schoolgirls, not even bothering to speak in their language (repeatedly yelling yes in English apparently works) to prevent/make sure they drink this low calorie drink, Calorie Mate. I think I have no clue. I've watched it 5 times and I still don't know whats going on (here's the college humour clip which has like no context)


(and oh yay here's another one: bonus. And this one kind of makes sense)


(ah it's a series. this is getting exciting.perhaps more exciting than last season)


(i think this is the last one, though I don't think it really matters)


Is it strange that I know really want to try a Calorie Mate? I mean if it works for Jack...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: