Friday, September 14, 2007

This Seemed Rather Random

and now this is not BJ Spears news, but when I went onto Best Week Ever this morning I saw this and it really made me do a double take:



To be honest for a second as I was just scanning it I thought she actually was coming to H-W (though we didn't have class superlatives.) But seriously is Harvard Westlake nationally known, to people actually know about and would recognize the name or did that joke just go over the heads of 99.9% of America? (and yes I know the joke was that she was going to a high school but there are other more generic high school names, Hollywood High for instance.) It just seemed random and made me wonder, because I think BWE is based in New York.
Any way I'm so proud I would start singing the ol'Alma Mater, but I'm pretty sure we don't have one.

(and yeah if I were advising her I'm not sure I would let her anywhere close to the public and a live national television feed)

[and there seems to be a tonne of intense vitriol aimed at it on Urban Dictionary. Poor jealous {stupid} kids]

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: