Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This Feels Very Wrong

Have you ever laughed at something just because you're too shocked and nervous to do anything else? Yeah, that's what the Onion News Network does to me, no more so then with this report of an abducted female University of Indian student. The horrible thing is whenever I hear someone has been taken I just assume this is what happens, and what the news anchors are thinking but can't obviously say. And I can't even lie, the " probably in memoriam" part at the end was so sad.

Missing Girl Probably Raped
Wow. 39% think dismemberment then rape.Just Wow. I don't ever remember the regular Onion being this...(horrible/offensive) edgy.
Tie a ribbon for Megan Richter. Hopefully there's not a real Megan Richter who enjoys satirical news sites. That would be awful!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: