Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Agree: Modern Life Is Rubbish

I mean seriously. But you don't need me to tell you just look around. In case you forgot however, as I do on many occasions, I'm glad that the journalistic and punditic souls at the Onion News Network are here to remind us of how much better things once were.

Should Americans Return To A Simpler, Stone Age Lifestyle?
I don't think we necessarily need to go back to the stone age, though 2002 was actually a really good year. I would be happy in 2nd Century Rome, 15th Century Florence, Fin de siècle in France,the Roaring 20s in Harlem, L.A. in the 4os or the late 60s in Laurel Canyon,San Francisco or in Manhattan. Or wherever it was where they dreamt of the future and decided that this was what the future be:

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: