Thursday, November 29, 2007

TMI: Last Night's Dream

I told you I'd try to slut things up and so since my dream last night was really interesting and fun to experience, plus the fact it's stuck with me and I've really had nothing for TMI in weeks, what the hey.
Anyway the dream started and I feel like I was working for a local politician in one of the big cities of Australia. She was really attractive and a lesbian but I think she left office or something because I stopped working for her, and she sort of vanished. The next thing I rememeber is moving into like an apartment building filled with some other girls but it was more like a dorm because the showers and bathrooms were communal and so there would be a pretty regular stream of girls leaving it wearing very similar bathrobes made out of what seemed to be taffeta and terry cloth that was a dark coral color. Anyway when I went to the bathroom to take a shower before I could open it I had to hurry back to my room because I had forgotten my robe and it seemed to be like mandatory. And so I made it back to the bathroom and inside was a guy that I felt I knew, maybe we had worked together or something because it was comfortable and fun and mildly flirty. I think he said something like "we're both in here at the same time I guess we have to shower together" which made perfect sense to me. So we get in and I feel he suggested that since we were in their that I "help him out" and so I guess I was either in a very horny or just suppliant mood because I reached for his dick but it was like really small, like even hard it was only like two inches, it only reached to my ring finger and I told him that i couldn't work with that at which point he got out of the shower and, this part is a little hazy but I'm not sure if he turned from a black guy into a guy that looked exactly like Dermot Mulroney (i have no! clue where that came from) or from Dermot Mulroney into a black guy but his cock got huge and so I welcomed him back into the shower. I then proceeded to give him a hand job and then to grind like a stripper against him, and there was a full body mirror right under the showerhead so I could see anything and I saw I looked like Kristen Bell as she looks on Heroes kinda with the bangs and so I was giving Dermot Mulroney a standing up lap dance (if you will.) That scene ended and I found us on the harbor in like a katamaran and we were chasing something , I can't remember what, but Dermot at some point told me that my (former) boss was really attracted to me but she knew I was a guy and so she couldn't do it. And then I was rearranging my place in the most perfect manner that I wish I could remember right now.

No I don't know what it means exactly, though I'm sure it's ripe for interpreattion, but it was one of those dreams that while you're dreaming it it just felt so funa dn awesome.


(ok and the experience of writing this has been so full of deja vu it's a little unsettling.)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: