Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Greenzo Would Totally Be Down with The Green Team

in fact the first time I saw this I thought that maybe Greenzo had actually inspired them* as he should inspire us all. It's from John C. Reilly, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Funny or Die and it is really funny as they give that "edge" that the Green movement sometimes lacks (though a quick note- murder equals hilarious!! insinuations of gang rape? not so much.)
Anyway here are some Enviro-tips from Green team!

"Just because I'm an environmentalist doesn't mean I'm a sissy, motherfucker!"
fabulous!. Yeah Walk Hard might be pretty good after all

I wonder if this was written before the Strike, though I think maybe this type of thing doesn't violate union rules.

*but that's neither here nor there, which is another expression I don't understand

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: