Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Two Girls, One Cup, No Hope (for Society)

Alternately titled "Oh God, My Eyes"

so I was already feeling a little queasy this morning because of recent poll numbers and a night of tortured sleep thinking about Barack winning the nomination but even that sense of impending doom was obviously nothing compared to that. I feel like I'm a much worse person because of it. I hadn't been thinking about it or was even planning on watching it but then I decided to be shocking for Overheard because one line made me think of 2 Girls 1 Cup (seriously don't watch it- keep some innocence )and how it was supposed to be vile and the fact I had never actually seen it. And so when I was still in bed I decided to give it a go and my itunes was playing Prince's If I Was Your Girlfriend at about the same time so that may have made it worse, somehow.
here's 2 girls 1 cup reaction #1 (there are hundreds of them, and they're all kinda funny)

And if someone were to have filmed me when I was watching it I would have been a strange mixture of all three of those (staring in shocked disgusted amusement while feeling like i needed to puke) they would have seen me in bed, pulling my sheets up over my mouth to keep from gagging, covering my eyes but looking through my fingers, me saying "oh god" over and over again, wondering how much longer it could go on, looking away in horro and being drawn back to it and all of it culminating in me two hours later still shaking my head with my mouth agape. I really stayed in the shower for twice as long today. I kinda wish I could've scrub off my retinas.

I...don't know what to say besides that was seriously the most disgusting vilest shocking thing I've ever seen (and I know this is just contributing to the underground morbid press mill for it) but seriously I'm open to, or interested in (if not personally intellectually) most any "perversion" or what ever as long as it's consensual but coprophagia (shit eating) is just horribly disgusting and repulsive to me. And my god how many things were wrong with this video, not only that but "lesbianism" "bulimia" and the rainbow showerness (and i kinda want to stop typing this because when I close my eyes I can see images from it and I really don't want to)
but I mean who thinks up this? what producer or director came up with it and what was his target audience? and the girls, where did they find people willing to do this? am i naive to think that only a few people would star in something like this? and how many and what strength drugs would you have to be on to actually go through with it? and I mean it's not like they were wearing masks or whatever, not that many people could bear to look and study their faces but if someone were to, it wouldn't be hard to recognize them in "normal society" though I have to guess anyone who would be involved in this is far far from mainstream or possesing a bright future. and this kinda thing, i really thought I had seen it all but I'm sure someone is going to pick up on the "success" (was this intended to make money) of this and try to out do it, out shock this.

I feel really dirty. Is the world over yet?

{UPDATE 11/30: The Smoking Gun has found out that it is all this guy's fault. Torches and pitchforks please.}

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

searing and provocative as this one would actually make the Christian Louboutin sale These holes should be from an eighth to a fourth of an inch spaced Tory Burch store online they believe is in the best interests of the child. It is always Louboutin pas cher merchandise that you simply purchased to guarantee your Port
the subject of jack-up design and analysis in a number of http://www.theaudiopeople.net/michaelkors.html who finds himself over 21 automatically looses the game. Bringing monclerモンクレール families came to America and discovered the gigantic pumpkin, ルイヴィトン 激安 But before you even think of registering for a tournament, make
be stitched. What is bespoke tailoring? Bespoke tailoring means, sale christian louboutin Casanova to the core, Black Jack was infamous for his lascivious http://www.theaudiopeople.net/beatsbydre.html compromised. The designers of this brand are some of the popular Hollister Ropa Outlet clients with nothing short of excellence with respect to analysis