Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ad Diction: Trunk Monkey Will Save Us All

excuse me, Trunk Ape will save us all- my friend who's in Africa actually studying apes would be quite pissed at me if I didn't stress the difference between the order of Primates; the Great Apes etc.. But seriously monkey is a hilarious word and makes any connecting words that much funnier.
Anyway I first saw these ads back at school, maybe sophomore year and I assumed they were just for a car dealership in the Research Triangle, until I came home and saw them playing out here as well. I don't know what advertising agency put together this concept but they understand the equation:
Chimps+ Shenanigans=Comedy Gold.

Luckily for both you and me some intrepid and kind soul made a compilation of all 6 Trunk Monkey ads so enjoy (easily the best 3 minutes you'll spend today)

I heart Trunk Monkey. Oh God, I really want one. I swear I'd use him only for good (cough cough mostly cough)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: