Friday, November 30, 2007

One of The Best Things I've Seen This Week

When I first saw this on Good As You, I was a little wary because most of their videos are used to show homophobia and ignorance to be followed by a refutation and discussion, and so when I saw something labelled Midwest Teen Sex Show I assumed it would be something conservative and negative (my stereotype of the Midwest;sorry)
It was anything but, however, and was really really hilarious and lead to a few literal LOLs especially the lesbian coming out to her mom,the retelling of the disappointment of Scott's coming out being far less than melodramatic (yeah that happened to me too), and the girl lying in his bed in boxers. But it is tremendous and these girls are rather fabulous. (and the blonde actress I really thought was Julie from the Real World New Orleans)

Here is Episode 7 "Homosexuality in High School" from the Midwest Teen Sex Show


I really don't give the Mid West enough credit...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: