Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Really Love My Generation Sometimes

or the productive pop culture obsessed slackers at least. The one who would think up and then actually make something like this, a mash up of The Bride's fight against Gogo in Kill Bill 1 witht he sounds from Super Mario 2- Kill Bill: NES Edition

is it sad that I recognize where everyone of those sounds come from? Super Mario 2 was like my favorite one, I really enjoyed being able to play with different characters and use their different abilities. I however, was nowhere near as good as whoever filmed themselves playing through the whole game in 12 minutes


You can see how well you do online (Virtual NES is pretty sweet)- I know I'll probably waste too much time playing as I can't sleep tonight.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: