Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Bleed Dodger Blue


I would just like to use this space to congratulate my boys, the Dodgers and their three all stars. pitcher Brad Penny (who should be the NL starting pitcher- look at those stats) closer Takashi Saito (best Japanese pitcher since Nomo) and All Star Starting Catcher Russ Martin, my favorite of them all (god I love him- the next great Dodger catcher.) And last time I checked we have the most all stars of any team in the NL West (suck it everybody else). Also congrats to Griffey, whom I have always loved and who I will always treat, consider and worship as the true Home Run King (or until a Dodger, probably Matt Kemp, holds the record)

I will not mention the evil one's name ever on this blog, but for shame, for shame America. Where is Gil Renard when you need him?

Good job beating the Padres today. We should have swept 'em but those are the breaks, and 1 game back at the start of July- I like our chances

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: