Monday, July 2, 2007

Your Simply Amazing Stuck in My Head Song of the Day

I don't like to do a song of the day of artists that I know I'm going to probably profile as Best Band Ever, but this was really the only song I had stuck in my head all of today, especially the mother's lyrics :
"Find him, bind him
Tie him to a pole and break
His fingers to splinters
Drag him to a hole until he
Wakes up naked
Clawing at the ceiling
Of his grave
*sigh*"
The song is by The Decemberists, who hopefully I will be able to see on Saturday and the song is The Mariner's Revenge Song. It's from their Picaresque album and it is quintessential Decemberists. So if you have never been in to them you may hate it, but if you love them or have never heard them before you will definitely enjoy. Here's a live version that was online.


Sweetness

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: