Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Back! (hopefully)

Sweethearts, my internet is finally working again!! After a week of living like it was 1994 and extreme anxiety I finally got everything settled and back to working order. I think it should be able to stay this way (knock on wood.) So tomorrow I should be back on my "normal schedule" though over the next week or so of course I will be trying to catch you up on all that has happened in the past week or so, or at least my take on it. I'm a bit tired today from a lot of things today so this will be my only post but I am really really excited to get back on the horse. And sometime, maybe this weekend I'll try to post for 24 hours straight to try to revive my post per day average (because I'm all about the stats ha!) But thank G*d, I heart you all and yay!!!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: