Monday, July 9, 2007

About this Weekend

As you may have noticied (oh ye mythical reader) I didn't post this weekend. I fear I may have set a bad precendent by posting the first 2 weekends of this epic blog, but after like 3 straight weeks of posting and somehow posting at least 5 posts a day, I realized I was beginning to approach this as more of an obligation than something I wanted to do, to use as a space to just rant.
That obligation combined with the fact my mood is sometimes erratic (and this weekend I wasn't in a happy place) plus my hair was pissing me off and whenever I tried the NY Times website, it would screw up my computer and of course the usual stress meant I just needed some time to myself and to get away from this damn Powerbook. So amongst other things I had a spa day on Saturday then ended up falling asleep at like 9:30 last night, so the weekend was quite relaxed.
I'm sorry I didn't have a more serious purpose or reason like Frank at PostSecret (who explained why he was off last week, like I asked last Sunday) but it is what it is. And I'm not sure if 140 posts is a lot for less than a month,but it feels like it and so while this may not be as prolific as some, at least I update more than Sebastian at this blog. I still may post on weekends but I'll probably use that time to recharge and not think of everything as a potential post. As for Sunday Confessional I think I may change that to TMI Thursday,but we'll see.

And now with that out of the way on with the show.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: