Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Cats Like Milk...

but I'm pretty sure they hate me. All they do is sit away from me, try to escape whenever I hold them and basically ignore me whenever I call them. Which may be par for the course with cats, but now even my whiny and needy one, who may think he's a dog, is doing it too. And of course me being as overly sensitive as I am I feel that I must have done something wrong, do they not like their food? are they bored with having the run of the house? I'm trying to figure out how I annoyed them (and its amazing with all this guilt that I constantly feel that I'm not Catholic.) But I guess thats why I love my cats and cats so much because they are a mystery and you have to win their love over and over again, unlike my dog, he can't get enough of me. My cats seem to only acknowledge me when they're hungry.
Bu they're soo adorable and I still love 'em and have faith that I can mold them just like on the Simpsons--hey they have a movie coming out tomorrow-- from Lisa's First Word

Homer and Marge visit Stinking Fish Realty. But they have problems
finding a proper house -- or the proper neighborhood. The first one is
too violent. The second house is located next to a rendering plant.
("Mmm...hog fat"). {The third one is Captain McAllister's houseboat,
where the good Captain's sales pitch is interrupted while he wrestles a
Great White.} And the fourth is full of cats.

Marge: Once we get the cats out of the way, it won't be too bad
Agent: Actually, according to the will, the cats own the house. You'd
be their tenants!

Lisa: I wish we lived in the kitty house.
Bart: I could've trained them to be my unholy army of the night. Go, my
pretties! Kill! Kill!


Yeah I've sort of, reluctantly, given up on that goal myself



Sphere: Related Content

No comments: