Sunday, July 1, 2007

What's Up With PostSecret?

This morning I didn't post anything because a) I'm lazy, 2) I was out of ideas, iii) I was enjoying a So Cal Summer/writing cover letters outside and d) because PostSecret didn't post any new secrets. That totally threw me off. For me Sunday doesn't start until I check PostSecret, it is such a powerful site with honesty that is rarely hidden, and beauty that is not often seen (for a rave review blurb for your site, shoot an e-mail. j/k) But this Sunday there were no new secrets; it was still on the secrets from last week.
Is the site master on vacation or what? or maybe the whole world has become incredibly happy and open with themselves (though I have to lean toward the former.)
Hopefully it will be up and running next week
And maybe that may be a new feature- my favorite secrets, or secrets that I could have sent in over the past few years. That should allow you to get into my head some more (Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate) not to mention make for a few pretty easy posts [next scene...]

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm far from being a 20 something pretty young thing from CA. I'm a 60 y.o. male from Kansas - yet like the blogger, I start off my Sunday with PostSecret. When I found nothing new last Sunday, I did a Google as to why and found this site.
So I'll add my 2cents worth - "Where the hell is the new PostSecret?"
Kansas