Friday, July 6, 2007

Your Stuck in my Head Song of the Day

Today's song of the day was sparked when I went to Idolator.com today as part of my daily ritual. They had a post about Jason Lee, who is starring this Christmas in an Alvin and the Chipmunks live action (dear god) movie.
Anywhoo in the post it mentioned that Jason Lee was in the video for Sonic Youth's 100% off their 1992 album Dirty. They're such a great band (I love Kim Gordon!) and it's a great song as most Sonic Youth songs are but also quite acessible, which is not always the case. (i'll probbaly do a BBE post on them sometime where I can expound more on them) But it's a pretty fun video (except for a few scenes juxtaposed) about youthful exuberance, house parties and being kinda broke and being a slacker and all the good things in life that I've never experienced and I'm sure you'll be able to recognize a younger Jason Lee skateboarding in his pivotal role. Enjoy, and then enjoy your Friday night.



(and yeah this post could have been more well thought out, but it is a friday and my brain is fried. seriously, whatevs)

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).