Friday, October 5, 2007

A Reason Why "My" Dog Creeps Me Out

Every so often my brother brings his boyfriend's dogs over to my house so they can run and play in a bigger yard while he goes some place and it never fails to happen that my dog


and he's been neutered (or spayed or whatever you do to boy dogs) for 3 years. I mean he has no doggie balls yet like today when they were in the house for fear of the gardener and I didn't hear or see them for like 10 minutes I find my boy dog fully mounted and on top of my brother's bf's dog and doing that pumping motion (sans penetration) with that weird red penis thing out.It's very disturbing. And it really freaks me out because it seems like he's basically raping her even though he's been castrated. Is that normal? Shouldn't that not happen?
It really just goes to show that no matter the species dicks make guys assholes. (case in point-"Warner Bros president of production Jeff Robinov has made a new decree that "We are no longer doing movies with women in the lead." Funny I thought Cavemen was an ABC TV Studio property. Ass)
(and this was a make up post- I was going to post the video for Gimme More but after a few hours it was taken down from YouTube until I guess the monday premiere. You can see snippets here, but this post was inspired by this.)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: