Monday, October 1, 2007

OMG!OMG! Must Breathe

this is easily the best news I have heard in like forever

that was from Radiohead's web site and in case you couldn't read it said
"Hello everyone.

Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 10 days;

We've called it In Rainbows.

Love from us all."

I must say I really love the title In Rainbows, it's a lot more hopeful, or utopic title than Hail to the Thief (but of course they could have named it Dog Shit and I would think it was beautiful and symbolic and deep. But that's already been done)
Ten days. that's the tenth. but preorders are being sold only on Radiohead.com
and Apparently they're letting people pay whatever they want, which could be bad but I trust in the goodness and fairness of Radiohead fans, and especially the love they feel for the band. I'd drop a twenty.
There's some more specific information here that you can check out because I can't type right now, waaay too excited. Ok I'm going to go do that whole breathing into a paper bag thing, for effect and because I'm really kinda out of breath.


(and this far more than makes up for the news that the Spice Girl reunion tour sold out in 38 seconds. That is still totally insane)

Ah Radiohead; truly- "Nobody Does it Better" (mp3)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: