Friday, October 5, 2007

The New Hotness...

(and I know it's not really new but I've had it so I feel compelled to use it and I really wanna get rid of it)
.... is whistling old movie musical show tunes that coincidentally reflect on your current plight.
Witness O.J. (or The Juice as my mom, and I think people of a certain generation call him) whistling the Wizard of Oz's If I Only Had a Brain while leaving a wedding on the weekend before he was charged with his own form of "tax evasion." It's strange, not that I ever pictured OJ as a Wizard of Oz character before but now that I am, I figure him for more of a Cowardly Lion type.

Ray Bolger and Judy Garland- If I Only Had a Brain (mp3)

and in totally unrelated news, watching the Cleveland/Yankees game tonight has led me to a important realization: Grady Sizemore is the most gorgeous man, probably ever.Proof of hotness:
















































I can't think of anyone still in the playoffs who is even close to him, hot-wise, though admittedly he's pushed a lot of things out of my mind for the last half hour or so...I was undecided about whom to root for before, and I still don't know if I'm rooting for the Indians, but I'm definitely rooting for him. Ok, must. make. chai tea. now. to calm. myself. down.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: