Friday, January 11, 2008

"Ladies and gentlemen*, whether you like it or not-Hedwig!"

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been in Nevada, outside Vegas since late last Sunday working for a Miracle and the Edwards Campaign in preparation for the caucuse on the 19th, so that's where I'll be until next Sunday. And I'll be sure to write more about my feelings and all that jazz later but this weekend is a huge statewide canvassing effort so I need to rest up so I can be at my persuasive best.
Anyway now that apologies are out of the way, I had also been stuck because my next post (this post) would be my 1000th post and I wanted to make it somewhat special and so since I couldn't think of anything that would stand out and because this movie is my absolute favorite and an inspiration for this site I decided to (after a lot of ripping and uploading and all other types of illegal technological mayhem) post it.
And so here is 2001's so utterly beyond fabulous "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" (a movie I loved so much that I saw the stage play in Rome, in Italian, which was quite an experience.) But... I hope you love it as much as I do

*and those in between
(and just remember the fat lady has never sung after the first two scenes)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: