Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fun With Self Auditing


Radar, maybe last week got a hold of what is purported to be "SEC WHOLE TRACK" questionnaire, an internal church document developed Lafayette Ron Hubbard for use during "auditing" sessions and they've done us a great service in publishing some of the 343 questions.
Apparently these questions are asked while hooked up to the E-Meter, something like a polygraph machine (and wouldn't that be a fantastic "Very Special Blossom" episode of Moment of Truth?) but I'm an honest enough person so I think I'll take it right now(and of course you too can play along at home!FFtWF*!) to see if I need to start upon The Bridge.
Oh, LRH

  • Have you ever enslaved a population?
um, no
  • • Have you ever debased a nation's currency?
I've drawn on money but I don't think that counts
  • • Have you ever killed the wrong person?
no, I'm a crack shot
  • • Have you ever torn out someone's tongue?
nope
  • • Have you ever been a professional critic?
Does what I'm doing now count?
  • • Have you ever wiped out a family?
i usually try to leave one survivor to spread the fear and terror of my name and deeds
  • • Have you ever tried to give sanity a bad name?
it's more of a mutual antagonism but yes
  • • Have you ever consistently practiced sex in some unnatural fashion?
hahahhahahahah. what does that mean?
  • • Have you ever made a planet, or nation, radioactive?
not that I am aware of
  • • Have you ever made love to a dead body?
gonna have to say no to this one
  • • Have you ever engaged in piracy?
::looks guiltily at mp3 collection::
  • • Have you ever been a pimp?
my friends call me Bishop Don Magic Juanita
  • • Have you ever eaten a human body?
tasted far less like chicken than I had been led to believe, but no not the whole body-I'm not a glutton
  • • Have you ever disfigured a beautiful thing?
what's that about beauty being in the eye of the beholder
  • • Have you ever exterminated a species?
if you take the butterfly effect far enough
  • • Have you ever been a professional executioner?
amateur only. i do it for the love, not the money
  • • Have you given robots a bad name?
um, every chance I get. robots are evil and will one day enslave us all
  • • Have you ever set a booby trap?
who hasn't?
  • • Have you ever failed to rescue your leader?
i like to look at it like "succeeding in not rescuing"
  • • Have you driven anyone insane?
probably. ask some of my old roomates and/or coworkers
  • • Have you ever killed the wrong person?
as i said before, i'm never wrong
  • • Is anybody looking for you?
don't beat around the bush you know you are.
  • • Have you ever set a poor example?
i try not to but that kid was really begging for a cigarette and who can resist those eyes?
  • • Did you come to Earth for evil purposes?
that's yet to be definitively determined
  • • Are you in hiding?
obvi
  • • Have you systematically set up mysteries?
i do it in a more haphazard manner and marvel at the added mystery of that mayhem
  • • Have you ever made a practice of confusing people?
well, sometimes people aren't sure if I'm a boy or a girl, does that count?
  • • Have you ever philosophized when you should have acted instead?
isn't all action a philisophy and isn't philosophy a type of action
  • • Have you ever gone crazy?
"no t.v. and no beer make Homer something something"
"go crazy?"
"don't mind if I do!"
  • • Have you ever sought to persuade someone of your insanity?
it doesn't take a lot of work (did that help, y'know, persuade you?)
  • • Have you ever deserted, or betrayed, a great leader?
i mean, he wasn't perfect, he had his flaws too. i wouldn't say great I'd say Brezhnev-level
  • • Have you ever smothered a baby?
heavens no!
  • • Do you deserve to have any friends?
honestly, probably not (and that question was mean. Goddamn LRH)
  • • Have you ever castrated anyone?
besides myself?
  • • Do you deserve to be enslaved?
I'll answer when my master tells me to. (the safe word is sassafras)
  • • Is there any question on this list I had better not ask you again?
that one
  • • Have you ever tried to make the physical universe less real?
that maybe my life's quest
  • • Have you ever zapped anyone?
Bart: Hey Dad, look what I got! [points the gun to him] Zzap! Zzap!
[Homer looks worriedly at Bart]
Zzap! Zzap!
  • • Have you ever had a body with a venereal disease? If so, did you spread it?
not that I'm aware of and I really hope not

Well that wasn't that bad! my soul is sooo much lighter than a feather

(*Fun For the Whole Family)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: