Friday, January 25, 2008

I Always Enjoy A Good Romantic Comedy

who knew Patrick Bateman was so sensitive?

True Love can drive a man crazy

and here's another comedy with a romantic twist, though I guess it's not actually funny, y'know for those involved:

British twins who had been separated at birth learned they were related only after they had become husband and wife, a senior British lawmaker said

"They were never told that they were twins," he said during the Dec. 10 debate on a law covering human fertility and embryology. They had been adopted by separate families and "met later in life and felt an inevitable attraction, and the judge had to deal with the consequences of the marriage that they entered into and all the issues of their separation."

No further details about the couple have emerged, and it is not known when the marriage took place or how long they were together before they discovered the truth.

Hilarious! I mean couldn't you just see Jake and Maggie starring?

And as I'm sure you've heard Ann Coulter recently split from her democratic boyfriend. Yes yes I know what you're thinking- someone would actually date her? It shocked me too; I always figured she was the actual inspiration for Teeth. Oh and she's a horrible bitch. That is all

(sorry that I'm so slow with these but I've had them for a while and forgot about them and am now trying to tidy up my life)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: