Friday, January 25, 2008

You Seem So Out of Context

there was a guy in my Daoist Mysticism class who said that context didn't matter.
Of course he was an idiot.
From College Humor comes "Out of Context" where "Some scenes come off a little strange when the other 89.9 minutes of the movie are missing."

I had seen quite a few of those movies so it wasn't as strange as it totally could have been (though Tom Cruise yelling at the top of his lungs "Penis! Penis! Bif Fuckin' Erect Penis, Ma!" is always priceless) but while watching that I of course was reminded of the oh so great Wicker Man edit that I love so much

in fact I love that so much when I actually had the chance to see the whole movie (I think it was on HBO, or something) I refused to just so I would never know what context would compell Nic Cage to scream:
"Howd it get burned?! How'd it get burned?! How'd it get burned?! How'd it get burned?! "

"Killing me won't bring back your goddamned honey!"

"Not the bees, not the bees. AAAHHH"

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: