Thursday, January 31, 2008

TV Intros from an Alternate Universe

a/k/a/ the internets
This was on Best Week Ever and though their description of it was something like “the girl duck from DuckTales gets abducted by a creepy online predator then rescued and returned to her Uncle Scrooge” this was not what I was expecting at all. Sooo creepy

Let that be a listen to you kiddies- never arrange to meet someone in person that you met on the Internet and claims to be from Ducksburg

And of course in my own twisted curiosity of what exactly the internets would do I checked and there were more. Oh yes- the twisted and bizarre minds who brought you the above had made a slew (is there a specific quantity that makes up a slew?) of these alternate TV intros.
They’re all from (I’m assuming the guys of) Fatal Farm
I’ll only show the intros to the shows that I actually watched but you can see them all here

The Golden Girls? (who doesn’t love cookies and the Golden Girls? Nevermind I don’t want to know such people exist)


I really really don’t get this one but,decided for yourself …it’s Happy Days intercut with scenes of suicide and it is gross



Doogie! (this one is far more subtle)


Cheers! And wow, just wow- that was unexpectedly funny (I do love that song; it makes everything seem more homey and cheerful)


their minds work so differently from mine,…and I couldn't be happier.
(though I could see their "That 70's Show" intro ending in like a horrific car crash)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: