Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ok Last Scientology Post


I know I’ve been a little obsessed with Scientology this morning but this way hopefully I can get it all out of my system.
So a question for the assemblage
Is it wrong to make fun of people based on their beliefs? And I guess I should forgive those born into but….
Anyway here are the names I recognized from Wikipedia’s List of Famous Scientologists

And as I've said before, it’s maybe just me but I think I tend to lose respect for or look differently at celebrities when I know they’re Scientologists (maybe because I think they’re either really insecure or just really dumb to believe this shit) though I think I may look differently at celebs who I know to be like pro-life so who knows. I judge- it’s what I do

Kristie Alley
Anne Archer
Lynsey Bartilson (Lily from Grounded for Life)
Beck
Catherine Bell
Sonny Bono (wha?)
Nancy Cartwright (the voice of Bart Simpson)
Erika Christensen
Jenna Elfman (mind your shirts, baby rapists)
Doug E. Fresh (really? How did that happen?!)
Paul Haggis (Crash was overrated)
Isaac Hayes
Katie Holmes
Jason Lee (poor Pilot Inspektor)
Juliette Lewis (boo scientology! i love her)
Thomas Mapother
Christopher Masterson
Danny Masterson
Haywood Nelson (Dwayne from What’s Happening!!)
Corin Nemec (not Parker Lewis! you bastards!!!)
Michael Pena (damn- he was the best part of Crash)
Laura PreponLisa Marie Presley
Priscilla Presley
Kelly Preston
Leah Remini (I do enjoy her though from back when she was on SBTB)
Patrick Renna (but I loved The Sandlot!!!
Ernie Reyes, Jr (but I loved Surf Ninjas! :(
Giovanni Ribisi
Marissa Ribisi
Billy Sheehan (from Mr. Big)
Ethan Suplee (Earl’s brother from My Name is Earl)
John Travolta
Greta Van Susteren

Let the persecution begin! Where's the Coloseum when you need it?

And here are some former members of “The Church”
including:

Kate Bornstein
(?!?!?!) this shocked me- she’s such an amazing writer and so smart. Good thing she got out
Charles Manson
Lou Rawls
Jerry Seinfeld
William S. Burroughs
Mimi Rogers
Chaka Khan
Van Morrison
Christopher Reeve

Sigh
I choose to believe that Scientology killed Superman.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: