Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sexman!!!

This is too good for words and I don’t want to ruin anything so I’ll just say this kid is my new favorite person, probably ever



Ok hopefully you already saw it because I really wanna tell you guys OMG OMG OMG- ah to be a teenage boy. Sooo awkward phase. I seriously haven’t laughed that hard in weeks and I have to say I started laughing the second he started talking- his voice was just so stereotypically teenaged edge of puberty whiny voice crackly that it made Mclovin’s voice sound like Morgan Freeman’s. “There were a lot of heads being blown off and violence-it was great!) And the fact he loved it so much because it “just wasn’t a lot of back and forth crap” and talking, well I’m laughing trying to write this. ““It’s been a damn long time …” priceless
I laughed till I cried- this Sexman film definitely gets, and I don’t do give this out that often but it gets a 5! out of 5 stars

P.S. Sexman?!?!
P.P.S. He’s still a lot lot lot lot more credible than Shawn Edwards


(from BWE , though I think by tracing it back, Gavin Purcell’s Twitter first recognized the genius )

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: