Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's The Final Countodwn

Well, as final as anything can be in January and the first time votes are cast in an Election Year but to paraphrase Churchill "this is the end of the beginning"

Final Countdown- John Edwards and his family spend 36 hours meeting Iowa caucus goers during the "Marathon for the Middle Class" bus tour.


In all honesty even if I didn’t love him before, any candidate who uses that song would automatically be my favorite. I mean any time I hear those first 5 notes on synth I almost Pavlovianly respond with the next few.
I used to listen to it before every game in Cameron and it still gets me so fired up and ready to go...

Europe-The Final Countdown [download]

Seriously though, c'mon Iowa, c'mon Johnny!!!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: