Monday, December 3, 2007

The WGA Strike: Day 29, I Think

boy this has been going on for a long time, a lot longer than I originally thought it would, so long in fact that the guy in the following video used to be the head writer for Chuck

or not.
The Internet and its legions of cute viral video starring animals stands in solidarity with the striking writers. From WGA Member and Colbert Report Writer Frank Lesser and featuring David Cross and Richard Belzer

Is your marriage/civil union or relationship suffering because of the strike? Christina Applegate and Samantha Who? writer Bob Kushell can help you survive your marriage

AMPTP's response? A new proposal. Now with coupons!



I have no idea how this'll all end. I guess it may depend on what type of writer would be writing it

Problem solved. I am sensing some hostility though...
(btw, my intro to that last video was meant to be a serious lament and was written before I saw Strike Life but it fit soo perfectly it was delicious. yay me.)


United Hollywood.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: