Monday, December 17, 2007

Your Simply Amazing Stuck in My Head Song of the Day

This song first came to me today when I watched John Edwards' new New Hampshire Ad titled Fight, that I posted earlier and this song immediately sprang to mind because it really gives the sense of collective not quite optimistic but conveying a belief in yourself and those you're with that come what may you will fight and in the end pull through. And sometimes when I listen to it I get the feeling of just leaping before looking. It's Hold Hands and Fight by The Rosebuds and the lyrics are so simple yet powerful they blow me away.

I have told myself I know
A thousand ways to leave this place
We must tie our shoes on tight
For the march ahead through sleepy beds
And we'll get by
And we tell ourselves one more time
We get by
And we brace ourselves and hold our hands and fight

My interpretation is probably all wrong but music is an individual experience as is discerning meaning and that was mine and I think when all is said and done this may be one of my favorite songs. So here is a live version of Your Simply Amazing Stuck in My Head Song of The Day; Hold Hands and Fight by The Rosebuds


The Rosebuds- Hold Hands and Fight [download] buy it on iTunes
The Rosebuds - Birds Make Good Neighbors - Hold Hands and Fight

We get by
And we brace ourselves and hold our hands and fight

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: