Monday, December 3, 2007

Mean People Still Suck

and there are way too many transphobic assholes in the world.

"Calpernia and Andrea read some of the worst comments people have left on perezhilton.com and abc.com in response to "Transamerican Love Story", their new Logo transsexual dating show coming out in February"

I do really love those two though. (originally found on Good As You)

And from somewhere across a Pond-I can't tell by the accents if they're Australians or British, maybe New Zealand, comes these wankers

(from Queerty)

I'll never understand people who go out of their way to hate. Maybe it's just because I'm lazy but, I find it quite easy to just love everyone. Except for assholes.



(p.s., i hadn't planned on "over posting" today but..I felt compelled by those videos)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: