Friday, December 14, 2007

Coonie Tunes

Ok so this one isn't really offensive at all, except for like 15 seconds when Bug is in Black bunny Face and begging for his massa not to whip him, but I really feel like I've seen this cartoon before when I was growing up and it still amuses me a lot. It's called Southern Fried Rabbit and it shows the pride of the South and wariness of Northeners (and also why John Edwards can best compete in the South where "The War of Northern Agression" isn't quite over.) Yosemite Sam is in it along with Bugs Bunny and I'm really trying to remember what Yosemite's exact accent was because it seems wierd for a Southerner to be named after a region in California

Anyway from 1953 here's Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny in "Southern Fried Rabbit"


p.s. Bugs was such a queen

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: