Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Morning Magical Movie Moment

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies, it's "the phone scene" from It's a Wonderful Life
and the tension is so deep as is the longing between them..ah it's so wonderful and sweet and feels like falling in love

and apparently "this was Jimmy Stewart's first film and first romantic scene on-screen since he came back from the war, and he was afraid he would be, um, out of practice, but the kiss was so passionate that the censors had to edit it. All Jimmy needed was one take to nail it."
so I think it's one of the "censored scenes" from the wonderful "makes me cry" Cinema Paradiso.
damn;these allergies are making my mascara run, again. always seems to act up when i'm watching those films...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: