Monday, December 3, 2007

Making Math Fun(is the)Ky

Yeah, I'm not in love with that title either.

Anyway I think the BWE website had a link to this site and this amazing t-shirt
(that I absolutelty want but don't think I'm ironic or cool enough to pull off) but it reminded me of a link I shared on facebook a month or so ago, the "rap represented in mathematical charts and graphs" site. And though some were repetitive or uninspired and I wasn't familiar with 100% of the references I still really enjoyed quite a few

and so in a form of tribute/ a type of game and because my brain doesn't want to think of anything more creative I'm going to list a few songs and you can see if you can match the song to the mathematical representation
(or just download the following songs; whichever will be funner)

Kelis-Milk Shake [download]
NaS- One Mic [download]
The Notorious B.I.G. (featuring Mase)- Mo' Money, Mo' Problem [download]
Ice Cube- It Was a Good Day [download]
Jay-Z: 99 Problems [download]
Jay-Z: I Just Wanna Love You (Give It To Me)[download]
Ludacris-Act a Fool [download]

2Pac-All Eyez on Me [download]
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg-Outro [download]
Ben Folds- Bitches Ain't Shit [download]
2Pac- Hit 'Em Up [download]
Wu-Tang Clan- Ain't Nothin' Ta Fuck Wit' [download]

everybody's a winner.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: