Monday, February 4, 2008

All Time Super Bowl Ad Rejects

Because everyone everywhere is talking about this years ads I found this list by Aol’s Videologists a lot more interesting


11.Britney’s Pepsi Ad 2002

10 “Skinny Dip” Bud Light-2007

9 “I Own You” Go Daddy- 2007

8 “Meat/Impotence” Peta-2006

7 “Swear Jar” Bud-2007 (I Love this one)

6 “Got Milk” Peta-2006

5 “See More Coverage” Go Daddy 2006

4 “Bottle Opener” Bud Light –2007

3 “The Kiss” Snickers 2007

2 “Wardrobe Malfunction” Bud Light-2004

1 “Mickey Rooney’s Sauna” Airborne-2005


and speaking of Super Bowl commercials that probably should've been rejected, aboiut that “racist” offensive panda ad (not really sure what the company is)
is it just me or did the male panda sound like Kahn from King of the Hill?
Here’s the Salesgenie ad


and here’s the King of the Hill Episode “Minh Who Knew Too Much” where “Kahn and Minh finally decide to ditch their hillbilly neighbors after Dale runs into their rose bushes.”


it's probably just me.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog annd was curious what
all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming haviing a blogg like yours would cost a predtty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100%
sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Take a look at my blog post; About