Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There Is Nothing New Under the Hollywood Sun

Be Kind, Rewind starring Jack Black and Mos Def and directed by the magical Michel Gondry is a movie that I really want to see.
In case you don’t know what I’m talking about here’s the trailer

Looks really good and really original, right?
I actually remember last night as I was watching a commercial for it I remarked to the boy that at least there is still some creativity in the Industry.
From The Amanda Show, 8 years ago

Whoops.
Obviously Amanda Bynes is the only real genius and creative force left in Hollywood…I’m glad good ol’ fashioned internet investigative journalism was on the case

But with all that being said I still feel “Be Kind, Rewind” will be “Better (Much Better)” (said in a vaguely Greek accent)

[UPDATE: here is the "Be Kind, Rewind" trailer-sweded! Starring Michel Gondry

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: