Friday, December 7, 2007

Your Stuck in my Head Song of the Day

Today, Your Stuck in My Head Song of The Day is I Want You Back as sung by KT Tunstall but made world famous by the Jackson 5(featuring the one and only Tito) and I had seriously forgotten it was so, so good.

Here is the original version from The Jackson 5 in 1969 off their first album, if you're unfamiliar with it (because, I don't know you've been living under a rock on Mars) p.s. I have a feeling that lead singer is going to go far

Michael Jackson was such a cute little black boy.

and here's the KT Tunstall version that first got stuck in my head today and made me think of this song for the first time in a long long while and... to be honest, I think she'd be more likely to sing a song of lament over a the love of lost girl than Michael would. But I just really love her version, the solo folky funk and the smokiness of her voice.
Anyway here is Your Stuck in My Head Song of The Day: KT Tunstall's I Want You Back

what cool lighting on that set, eh?

KT Tunstall-I Want You Back [download]
Jackson 5- I Want You Back [download] buy it on iTunes
Jackson 5 - Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5 / ABC - I Want You Back

enjoy your weekend everyone. hopefully out here it'll stop raining and I'll stop being sick so I can enjoy mine as well.
out.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: