Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ephemeral Desires: Things that are too cool/trendy for me*

*but I'd like to see or experience

The Golden Compass (which I really want to see but I promised a friend I'd read the books first. I have a day-I should start cracking)
Juno

and usually I am leery of wanting to see anything with this level of hype and buzz but it does look absolutely amazing, I love Michael Cera nd Allsion Janney. I just hope I’m not as creeped out by Ellen Page this time as I was by her in Hard Candy
Tony 'n' Tina's Wedding

Dirty Laundry

Atonement (I really wanna see this. I should've gone to the sneak but this cold is wrecking all fun)

The Amateurs

The Walker

Grace is Gone (which seems utterly heartbreaking)

Looking for Cheyenne (Oublier Cheyenne) [the trailer is in French with Italian subtitles. sorry. think of it as an educational exercise]

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: