Friday, December 7, 2007

The Tenth Dimension...And Beyond

A few months back I got a link from my friend to Imagining the Tenth Dimension, something which I had never thought about in such terms but this animation totally blew my mind wide open. So here is "a new way of thinking about time, space, and string theory"
but while doing some basic research about the Tenth Dimension I stumbled upon this website where in the 5th comment, the commenter mentioned that there were now 11th Dimensions and if you wanted to know more about string theory to check out a PBS documentary called The Elegant Universe, which I had heard of but never bothered to watch.
So here is The Elegant Universe Part III: Welcome to the 11th Dimension (you can watch part I and part II here)

Or maybe it's Garrett Lisi who has it all figured out with his Unified Theory of Everything and no the answer is not 42 not it's more like 248.
Now if only we knew the question...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: